Weekly Randomness – Izzo Edition
Here is the deal, I have came across all sorts of good stuff the last few weeks. Now, because I am such a nice guy I am going to share some of it with you. Also, please check out a very smart trainer John Izzo!
1) Cable Row Variation – From Jon Izzo – Give it a try!
2) Just in case you are laking motivation this week….
3) Always have to include some Tuminnello knowledge! Here is some great vertical pulling info.
4) I picked this up at the Strength and Performance Network. Seattle Mariners new strength coach talking about their new facility. There is very little actual weights and the focus is put on movement quality and rotational force.
5) Lastly, if you don’t know what a slide board is, you are missing out. One of the toughest movements to train is lateral movements but it is one of the most important movements to train. GET A SLIDE BOARD…
Let me know what you think!
“Deserve to Win”